Rutgers AIChE's goal is to promote the professional development of its members by its programs and by its relations with other student chapters and with the parent body, the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
We strive to contribute to the development of chemical engineering at Rutgers University through activities involving industrial representatives, faculty and student members.
Our Student Chapter Mission: To contribute to the development of chemical engineering at Rutgers University through activities involving industrial representatives, faculty, and student members.
Join AIChE! -- Enrich your professional development. Offering FREE Membership in AIChE to Undergraduates Nationwide! Sign up today at www.aiche.org/scaleup.
Chemical engineers learn to scale up production from the lab bench to the plant. Now AIChE ScaleUp lets you scale up your professional life while still in school–even if you’re taking your first ChemE course.
AIChE has partnered with leading companies to add another dimension to your professional development. Membership in AIChE is now complimentary to undergraduate students. You receive all the benefits of membership in a national, professional association at no cost to you during your undergraduate career.As an AIChE ScaleUp student member you’ll get:
- Real-world experience with internships at sponsor companies
- Eligibility for $40,000 worth of scholarships and awards given annually to chemical engineering student members
- Familiarity with interactive tools used by industry in the AIChE eLibrary powered by Knovel
- Up-to-the-minute information on industrial practice with fully searchable access to Chemical Engineering Progress (CEP) magazine on-line
- Job search and career management services to get your professional life underway and to keep it moving in the right direction
- The support of a national network of fellow students and professionals